BRAND & PRODUCT DIRECTORY
YU ENG KAO ELECTRICAL SUPPLY
YU ENG KAO
Established in 1918 by Mr. Yu Eng Kao in Azcarraga (now Claro M. Recto), Divisoria to trade horse carriage accessories and miscellaneous hardware and construction items, Yu Eng Kao Electrical Supply, Inc. diversified into electrical supply industry in the 30's.
Mr. Felipe Yu Han Yat took over from his father before the war and began business with American companies representing major U.S. brands.
In 1979, a joint venture techinal licensing and distribution agreement was signed with Fuji Electrical Co., Ltd. of Japan to create Fuji-Haya Electric Corporation of the Philippines. The Fuji-Haya factory is situated in Canlubang, Laguna.
The past 30 years has seen Yu Eng Kao emerging as an agent, importer or distributor of many internationally recognized names such as G.E., Fuji Electric and EYE Iwasaki.
Today, Yu Eng Kao serves hundreds of dealers nationwide, actively participates in various construction projects, provides watthour meters and other electric distribution equipment to provincial cooperatives, and supplies commercial and industrial requirements of retailers and end users.
Yu Eng Kao remains steadfast in its commitment to supply quality electrical products to the Filipino nation.